Putting the most control in the client’s hands.
General Contracting, or Bid-Build, has traditionally been the most common project delivery method. Clients self-plan and oversee design of the project, tender for construction, then select the winning bidder.
At Graham, we do everything we can to optimize outcomes under Bid-Build General Contracting, such as providing feedback on design drawings that can help lower costs and deliver a better product.
Graham has a long history of delivering successful General Contracting projects:
- We’re cost-effective and provide the best possible project at a competitive price.
- Our vast integrated database provides accurate pricing.
- We self-execute work due to our integrated capabilities and equipment fleet, making us more efficient.
- We have excellent relationships with subcontractors and other project partners, contributing to efficient project execution.
- We understand timelines and the interaction of schedules leading to the most efficient use of resources.
- Our people are experienced at executing projects of all sizes and types.