Our Response to COVID-19
We encourage our employees, workforce partners and craft to get vaccinated against COVID-19, as they become eligible.
Health and safety have always been Graham’s primary concern. With COVID-19 impacting communities worldwide, we remain ever-vigilant in ensuring the health and safety of our employees, partners, clients and stakeholders. With our offices and job sites remaining operational, we have adopted additional measures to help curtail the spread of the virus and minimize the risks to our stakeholders and communities. Such measures include:
• Restricting all non-essential travel;
• Limiting visitors to our sites and offices;
• Encouraging employees to work from home, where possible;
• Increasing cleaning activities in offices and on project sites; and
• Staggering breaks to limit the number of people gathered together at one time.
As this unprecedented global situation evolves, we continue to adjust our protocols in accordance with the recommendations of local public health authorities to safeguard the health of both our people and communities.
We have prepared the following documents to assist our stakeholders with our on-going operations.
Worker Screening Protocol
COVID-19 Questionnaire - for project sites
COVID-19 Questionnaire - for offices
COVID-19 Information - Subcontractors
Site Protocols Poster
Social Distance Poster