Five Winning Projects
VRCA Awards of Excellence
The Silver Award winners for this year’s Vancouver Regional Construction Association (VRCA) Awards of Excellence have been announced and Graham has five winning projects. This year’s awards combine two years – 2020 and 2021 – due to the COVID-related postponement of the 2020 event. These project‐specific awards recognize the VRCA’s finest member companies and feature industrial, commercial, institutional, multi‐family residential, and special projects.
We are proud to have two Silver Award winning projects for 2020 and three for 2021.
2020 Silver Winners
• Air Canada L4 Signature Lounge (General Contractor – Tenant Improvement)
• Joyce-Collingwood SkyTrain Station (General Contractor – $20 million to $50 million)
2021 Silver Winners
• YVR Remote Stand Operations Transborder Terminal Facility (General Contractor – Tenant Improvement)
• McLoughlin Point Wastewater Treatment Plant (General Contractor – Over $50 million) – an award we share with our project partner, AECOM
• Coordinated SkyTrain Station Upgrades Project (Expo Line) (General Contractor - $20 million to $50 million)
We also recognize our trade partners who received Silver Awards for their invaluable contributions on our projects.
The VRCA will announce the Gold Award winners from each category and for each year at the Awards of Excellence gala in October.