Grow With Graham
10 Ways we’re building leaders.
1. Employee ownership gives you the opportunity to take ownership of your career. That means working in an entrepreneurial atmosphere, profit sharing, and experiencing a real sense of accountability to yourself and those around you. As Graham grows, so will your income potential.
2. Our portfolio of leading-edge projects means expanding your experience on an exciting range of buildings, industrial and infrastructure projects throughout Canada and the United States.
3. Your opportunities for growth will be unrivalled. All our past CEOs and most senior management have come from within our ranks. Our rapid corporate expansion also means you can take advantage of unprecedented career development opportunities.
4. Advanced technologies allow us to be innovators in the construction space. From being first in Canada to utilize Integrated Project Delivery to our commitment to construction technology, materials, techniques and management, we are constantly working to build better buildings and a better company.
5. Continuous learning is a key part of who we are. We stand behind our promise of lifelong learning. You’ll be given opportunities to improve your leadership skills, grow your knowledge through online learning tools and plan your career through Individual Development Planning.
6. We’re a community, more than a just a company. As a member of the Graham community you’ll be joining a group of like-minded people who believe in caring, collaboration, fairness and ‘getting things done.’
7. Safety is our number one priority. We strive for zero lost-time and complete safety on every project. You’ll be part of a team committed to providing a safe work environment for our employees, our communities and our environment.
8. Accountability has always been an important component of Graham’s success. You’ll become part of a team that supports employees, clients, the environment and the communities we serve.
9. Our highly reputable brand is a source of pride to every employee. For almost 90 years, Graham has been recognized throughout the industry for its steadfast beliefs of commitment, integrity and reliability.
10. Lasting accomplishments are shared by all Graham people. Working on innovative projects like the Aberdeen Square expansion in Richmond, British Columbia, the Peace Bridge in Calgary, Alberta and the Raleigh Wind Energy Centre in Merlin, Ontario provide the satisfaction of knowing you’re building a better future.