History

Big vision, small-town roots.

From the beginning, P. W. Graham & Sons Construction was built on values and a vision. With a steadfast belief in commitment, integrity and reliability, we’ve grown steadily to be one of the leading, fully-integrated construction companies in North America. We’ve had a long track record of success since starting out in 1926 building railway stations for the Canadian Pacific Railway in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.

Over the years, Graham has widened our range of expertise to include all types of buildings, industrial and infrastructure projects. From schools, hospitals, and roadways to power plants, oil refineries and public transit, the company has earned a reputation for delivering any project, of any size, in any location.

We were early adopters of innovative information technology and among the first to start thinking “green.” We continue to be at the leading edge of both software technology and sustainable construction practices.

Solid financial strength has supported our integrated capabilities, network and large equipment fleet that is thousands of pieces strong. This provides a major strategic advantage and ensures our clients, employees and partners have the highest confidence in the Graham approach.

Our growth in capability has been matched by our expansion across the continent. Today, with headquarters in Calgary, we conduct business from 13 North American offices, have annual revenues exceeding $2 billion, and number over 1,300 loyal employees, all grounded by the same caring culture we started with.